Re: VSE10 and GTKmm 2.22

Pardon my naivety, but where is line 5 coming from? You're also returning a C style string when your return value is C++. I'm not sure if there are constructors to fix that.

Could there also be a conflict with the namespace from using the stylesheet?

I'm really just spit balling here, so sorry if its not helpful.

Kevin

--

Kevin Brightwell
Year 4 Bachelor of Computer Engineering (BESc.)