Re: Gtkmm documentation quality

On 04/02/2013 07:16, Doesnt Stop wrote:
> nice, but what version of Gtkmm are you using? are you developing in Win7/8 or
> Linux. The docs might work for one version but not for the other, since Gtkmm
> does not support Win7/8 any more.
>
> Is anyone here developing for Win7/8?

It doesn't? I wasn't aware. Wasn't Windows supposed to be renown for its support
of legacy codebases all the way up?

Either way, unless I'm mistaken, Gtkmm's documentation is typically relevant for
a specific version (number) of Gtkmm. I don't believe there's any
platform-specific documentation for Gtkmm.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin