Re: Gtk::SpinButton crash

On Di, 2013-12-03 at 16:12 +0100, Kjell Ahlstedt wrote:
For the time being I've made some temporary fixes locally but I'd
suggest that the devs for atkmm, giomm and gdkmm should get together
and devise a common strategy so that MSVC builds will link correctly.
Right at the top of 'glibmmconfig.h.in' you'll find 18 lines of code
that make this work for glibmm.  That same strategy should probably
get adopted for those other libraries.  Of course, if the other
libraries don't export any data, there won't be any immediate problem
(just a problem "waiting to happen").

Patches are welcome.

www.openismus.com