Using mm-common files in a C++ project

Hello,

I'm working on a piece of software in C++. It consists of several components, some of them are just utility libraries and others are GUI apps. All components use these tools:

- git

- automake

- C++11

- Doxygen

- Devhelp

- libsigc++

Some of the components use these too:

- glibmm

- gtkmm

- libxml++

Few days ago I decided to start using Doxygen, and I went to git.gnome.org to see how Gnome's C++ bindings use Doxygen and Devhelp. I looked at both C++ bindings of GObject-based libraries (glibmm, gtkmm) and C++ libraries not based on GObject (libglom, libxml++).

I noticed they all use a Doxyfile.in file processed by the autotools, and have scripts which generate Devhelp files from Doxygen tag files. But those scripts aren't in their repos: They seem to come from the mm-common module.

Obviously, there's no reason for me to reinvent the wheel: I do want to have Doxyfile.in and I do want to have the Devhelp files auto-generated. But I never heard anywhere about mm-common and the utilities it supplies. Is there any documentation explaining how to write C++ software for Gnome using mm-common? Also, do the doxygen/devhelp scripts come from some other source? I'd like to know where they come from and add those packages as dependencies, or at least paste the scripts/macros into my project's directory, since there's no need to write such scripts from scratch.

Thanks

- fr33domlover