Re: cairomm

2013-08-11 12:35, John Emmas skrev:
I'm trying to build gtkmm and its associated components from their git sources. I've already checked out (cloned) atkmm, glibmm, gtkmm and pangomm which were all checked out from 'git://git.gnome.org/xxxmm' (where "xxx" is the root name of the specific library).

Everything checked out fine except for cairomm. When I try to access git://git.gnome/cairomm, my git client consistently reports "The remote end hung up unexpectedly".

Should I be obtaining cairomm from somewhere else?

John
See http://www.cairographics.org/cairomm/

If you want to build almost everything from the latest versions in git repositories, you ought to use jhbuild, https://wiki.gnome.org/Jhbuild. I may take a while to get it going the first time, but it's worth it, if you're going to build gtkmm from the git repository now and then in the future.

Kjell