Re: How to update both the Console and the GTKMM gui window after running other functions

And another thing:
You declared a void myprocess1(void); member function <== WITH void
parameter list BUT in the myLabel::myLabel() constructor you called the
myprocess1() WITHOUT any parameter list: This may cause problems to the
compiler:
        protected:
        Gtk::Label m_label;
        string labeltext;