Re: How to update both the Console and the GTKMM gui window after running other functions

Murray, I most sincerely apologize.  I thought I was helping by giving more description of the problem to help avoid people who might contribute spending a lot of time on something that won't work.

Based on most of the responses it has taken more than one message to clarify the problem.

I appreciate all the suggestions.  I can tell that a number of users have done a lot of research and even presented code, that in this case hasn't addressed the problem because they didn't fully understand that objective.

I'm probably talking too much now, even though I'm not sure if my problem is described clear.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames apollo3 com