new gtkmm online class hierarchy

Hi,
I'm talking about http://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm/stable/hierarchy.html

Some time ago I made wide use of it in combination with find utility of firefox
to spot my class and pick reference in zero time.

Recently the web interface changed and I don't feel very comfortable with it,
for example if I search for the word "treeview" with firefox 15.0.1 there's no
match.

I know that with devhelp it's quick to get reference about classes but I did like to
have the alternative of the web browser.

Cheers,
Giuseppe.