mWindow::mWindow()
{
   show_all();
   show_swindow();
}

int main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
   Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::Application> mApp =
      Gtk::Application::create (argc, argv, "org.gtk");

   mWindow window;

   return mApp->run (window);
}
---

This simply throws two Gtk::Window objects... with their own buttons
on my desktop taskbar, one for each window.

If need to minimize the "1st Window", I only click one of its own
buttons (the "_" in the window decoration or the taskbar one) , while
the "2nd Window" rests visible in screen... but,

(My question is:) There is a way to joint these two windows in the
same button to minimize / maximize them together ?

Glus