Building GTKmm 3.0 windows : libglade useful ?

Hi everybody,

I’m currently building GTKmm 3 libraries on Windows. I’d like to know if libglade/libglademm is yet useful or not for building GTKmm 3 ? or any other glade library.

I’m asking it because I used Glade3 to design my windows and I remember to have read somewhere that libglade was deprecated in favour of GtkBuilder. So, need I to build libglade/libglademm or not for building properly GTKmm 3 ?

Regards

Marco Dos Santos Oliveira

EBU/European Broadcasting Union

Technology and Innovation Department

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway