Re: Clear the pull-down menu.

Wouldn't you just clear the underlying model?

Kevin

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Arbol One <arbolone gmail com> wrote:
Helloooo, is any body in here?
I was wondering if this mail list is dead, there are very few postings,
mostly dealing with other issues than development of applications per se. Is
any, anyone there developing with gtkmm?
I posted this message some time ago, but to no avail.
-----------
Uisng 'Gtk::ComboBoxEntryText' I display the data chosen by the user,
however, after the user has made his/her first choice and having the data
displayed in the 'Gtk::ComboBoxEntryText', s/he might go back and chose
again. Giving this scenario, 'Gtk::ComboBoxEntryText' displays the data from
the first choice plus the data from the second choice. Is there a way to
clear the data in the pull-down menu? Say, something like...
Gtk::ComboBoxEntryText::clear().

Thanks
I worry that this toolkit will be discontinued totally or partially. Please
give me some feedback on the existence of some one in this mail list.

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain
confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of its contents is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify sender
immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail.