Re: Gtk::Widget::signal_delete_event ()

On 14/10/12 05:02, Phil Wolff wrote:
Documentation says "The default handler for this signal destroys the window. Connecting Gtk::Widget::hide_on_delete() to this signal will cause the window to be hidden instead, so that it can later be shown again without reconstructing it."

This is exactly the behavior I want, but g++ says "error: ‘hide_on_delete’ is not a member of ‘Gtk::Widget’".

What am I missing?