Re: bug with Gtk::ScrolledWindow

On 05/10/12 03:04, Jonas Platte wrote:

Hello,
I recently found a bug in gtkmm. I filed a bug report on launchpad (I've got no bugzilla account and didn't really search much at first): https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gtkmm3.0/+bug/1055744
Now I want to try to debug it, but I have absolutely no experience in debugging that kind of code. After the second try, I succeeded to get the source from git, and I also looked trough the files, but the problem is that I don't really understand the structure there. I know that it's not a simple C++-Library, but a wrapper for the C-Library. I had problems too with the debugger to get to the include-files (I use Anjuta).

Is there anybody who could help me with that? :)