Re: simple project Gtkmm + Glade

2012/10/1 Florian Philipp <lists binarywings net>
Am 30.09.2012 18:02, schrieb Dmitry Kruglov:
> [...]
[...]
>> Regards,
>> Florian Philipp
>>

> Thank you.
>
> This gtkmm 3 or gtkmm2.4? I need gtkmm2.4.
>
> Thank you again.
> Best regards, Dmitry.

Please keep the discussion on-list.

I cannot find a link to a 2.x version of the documents right now. Maybe
someone else can.

I'm using 2.4 myself and never had a problem using the newer
documentation. The API docs usually mention when something was added in
2.2 or later.

Regards,
Florian Philipp