Re: paned property_min_position and property_max_position

I understand, it's a pity anyway (talikg about gtk) that it is not possible to set a range to the paned through a property.

I solved the problem anyway connecting to the size_allocate and checking the paned pos after that (and eventually move it back).

Kind regards,
Giuseppe.

http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkPaned.html
is a better link.

These are all "action" or "keybinding" signals that should not be used
by applications in either C or C++. We intentionally do not wrap them:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm/tree/gtk/src/paned.hg#n95

www.openismus.com