No package 'atk-bridge-2.0' found

(If this isnt the correct mailist for this, please could someone point me to it.)

I am getting:

checking for ATK... no
configure: error: Package requirements (atk atk-bridge-2.0) were not met:

No package 'atk-bridge-2.0' found

during the jhbuild of gtk+

I have a standard Fedora 16 OS.
atspi & at-spi2-atk are both version 2.2.1

Have I got to upgrade a long dependent list of packages?
Or is there a way to tell jhbuild that gtk+ it needs this later version and go get and build it?

jhbuild info gtk+
Name: gtk+
Module Set: gnome-suites-core-deps-3.6
Type: autogen
Install version: not installed
Install date: not installed
Git Module: git://git.gnome.org/gtk+
Git Branch: gtk-3-6
Tree-ID: ebd04b8a1deb31a7ba0d2c9f806e11e0505b0e82
Sourcedir: /home/gander/build/gtk+
Requires: atk, glib, cairo, pango, gdk-pixbuf, gtk-doc, gobject-introspection, at-spi2-atk
Required by: libnotify, geoclue, gtkmm, polkit-gnome, WebKit, libchamplain, gst-plugins-base-master, vte, gtksourceview, libgweather, gst-plugins-base, java-gnome, libpeas, ibus, clutter-gtk, zenity, gcr, libwnck, libgnomekbd, caribou
Suggests: shared-mime-info
Before: libcanberra

Giles Anderson