please help me install gtkmm-dev in my linux system

Hi all.

I found new linux (alternative Ubuntu), last kernel and gnome 2. http://www.fuduntu.org/
This Linux super, but I do not know how to put the library gtkmm. I previously used ubuntu 10.10 (deb) , and now rpm (Fedora).

what files I need to install to use glade and gtkmm? I want to try to write in gtkmm 2.4 and gtkmm 3.
This Linux has the right package and where to take the packages, I do not know. I spent two days on the search for packages, but I was unable to find glade and gtkmm.
Some of the packages are installed, some packages are not installed as is not the same version.
maybe someone can help me?
I was tired and lost all power. I do not want to go back to ubuntu.

Please help me.
Thank you.