Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Two events when selecting a RadioButton

On 12/18/2011 4:28 AM, Robert Pearce wrote:
It's also fairly easy to tell the real click from the remote
deactivation, because in the former case the button will be active when
your function is called, and in the latter it won't.
I can hardly believe the error I made but I finally figured out why I
couldn't get the expected results out of the get_state().  I fixed it
and now can detect the one getting the selection.  I typed the name of
the button but forgot to add the ->get_state().

Damon Register