Re: Using glade and Actions

2012-05-11 17:37, g4hx skrev:
On 05/11/2012 04:08 PM, Kjell Ahlstedt wrote:
Haven't you noticed the Gtk::Builder::get_object() method?

Its documentation says "Note that this function does not increment the
reference count of the returned object." That's wrong. That sentence is
there just because the documentation is copied from the documentation of
gtk_builder_get_object().

Kjell