dynamically created popup menus

Hi,

I need to pop menus up, that I create depending on what is beneath the mouse cursor. I cannot predict nor create as many menus as there are combinations as it depends on user data.

The documentation is not clear on the memory management in the popup process… I suppose that the menu object is not destroyed when the popup menu closes?

What is the best way to do it? Is there a signal that I should connect to a deallocator, or shall I empty and refill a unique menu object?

Thanks for your help,
yann