RE: win32

On Wed, 2012-03-28 at 07:24 -0400, Arbol One wrote:
> Yes, this question has been asked manay, manay times. The answer is
> simple; GTKmm is most likely to pull out of the Microsoft Windows
> platform.

No, no such statement has ever been made. I have said that work is
happening on GTK+ 3 for Windows and it makes sense to investigate gtkmm
3 on Windows as that matures.

For instance, most recently:
http://blogs.gnome.org/alexl/2012/03/27/moar-windows-themes/

It might be time to investigate it already. If so, it shouldn't be that
hard for someone with the time and motivation. These were the
instructions for the previous build/installer:
http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm/MSWindows/BuildingGtkmm

>  Little to no advancement has been made in on the MS platform. My
> personal advice is to consider other GUI toolkits for future project.
> Stable and well maintained toolkits like wsWidgets or QT are a
> definite option.

That is pretty close to trolling.

www.openismus.com