Re: usage of Gsv::LanguageManager::get_default from Gtksourceviewmm

2012/3/18 Basile Starynkevitch <basile starynkevitch net>:
> On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 15:49:16 +0100
> Kjell Ahlstedt <kjell ahlstedt bredband net> wrote:
>>  I know almost nothing about
>> gtksourceviewmm, but the warning makes me believe that Gsv::wrap_init()
>> has not been called.
>

> Thanks, that solved my issue. (I added a call to `Gsv::init` just after constructing
> `Gtk::Main`). But is strange it is not very well documented.

Thanks, Kjell, for helping here.

Basile, could you file a bug about it? I am a maintainer of
gtksourceviewmm and I would not like to forget about it. Please use
the link below:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gtksourceviewmm

Thanks.