Re: Scrollbars in Gtk::TreeView

On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 12:09:30 +0200
Glus Xof <gtglus gmail com> wrote:

> But I'm looking for another solution than this... I would like to
> limit the number of visible rows (like Gtk::Entry can set a limit of
> visible characters...), if could be possible, of course.

If you set the physical size of the scrolledwindow, you indirectly set
the number of rows that will be visible (and the moment the scrollbars
will appear).

Making things a little more
difficult, you could probably fill one row, and ask for the size of the
filled cell, then set the size of the scrolledwindow to N times that.

The font used in the view is variable according to the themes, etc...
so you can't really know the size on beforehand.

John