How to Add Custom gtkmm Widget to Glade

Sorry for my English

I try  to do a custom widget like in a Gtkmm documentation. (This custom widget draws a check box on a picture ) It works fine.

Later, I read this article and try to do it with my custom widget. At the beginning, I had a error when I place the custom widget in a window, Glade crashes with this message:
 Gtk:ERROR:/build/buildd/gtk+3.0-3.4.2/./gtk/gtkwidget.c:10477:gtk_widget_real_realize: assertion failed: (!gtk_widget_get_has_window (widget))

I exchange my custom widget base class, Gtk::DrawingArea instead Gtk::Widget. Now, I have no error when I use glade  and when I use Gtk::Builder::get_widget()...

...BUT in glade, when I put a custom widget in a container, it appears a image as Gtk::DrawingArea, but doesn't appear my custom widget image... I think that the on_draw function doesn't execute.

How can I do it for Glade executes on_draw function?

Thanks in advance.