Re: Getting rid of the delay between 2 double clicks. Disabling triple clicks?

On 2012-07-13 09:23, ivar . wrote:
Hi

I have problem with slow responses to sequential double clicks.
I guess this happens because the next click after double click gets
registered as a triple click event.

Is it possible to get rid of that or to disable triple click events?

The details depend on your operating system. In my Ubuntu system with the Ubuntu Classic desktop I can select
Applications -> System Tools -> System Settings
and then click "Mouse and Touchpad". Then I can adjust the Double-Click Timeout. But I've found no way to disable triple click.

Kjell