Re: Saving as PDF

Hi,

depending on the kind of data you want to export, you may also use cairomm's PDF surface:
http://cairographics.org/documentation/cairomm/reference/classCairo_1_1PdfSurface.html

yann

On 09/07/12 14:00, Giuseppe Penone wrote:
take a look at the following link (gtkmm documentation)
http://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/unstable/sec-printing-export-to-pdf.html.en

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Arbol One <arbolone gmail com