Re: gtkmm 3.4.0 (gtk 3.4.2) multithread app graphic deterioration

Many thanks,
Giuseppe.

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Kjell Ahlstedt <kjell ahlstedt bredband net> wrote:
I don't know if this is any help, but anyway, have you seen these comments at
http://developer.gnome.org/gdk3/stable/gdk3-Threads.html

-- Unfortunately the above holds with the X11 backend only. With the Win32 backend, GDK calls should not be attempted from multiple threads at all.

-- Before calling gdk_threads_leave() from a thread other than your main thread, you probably want to call gdk_flush() to send all pending commands to the windowing system.

Kjell