Re: how to get gtk::table widget by using just x y coordinate

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 9:58 PM, kiet tran <vietory2g gmail com> wrote:
Hi is there way to get widet inside gtk::table container with just coordinates that directly go to specify coordinate instead of traverse every widgets inside the table.
Pretty sure this isn't possible, even though I don't know. My logic is as follows: Gtk specifically *doesnt* use pixel values or CoOrdinates for sizes as it doesn't allow for the easy resizing of an application window.

I gather you don't really want resize functionality from the other thread, but understand that you're working against the grain here: Usually you don't *want* to deal with any specific pixel / CoOrd system. Embedding widgets inside other widgets makes for better maintainability.

-Harry