Re: GStreamermm: Unable to insert "const char*" of Gst::TAG_TITLE & Gst::TAG_GENRE into SQLite3 database

ADDITIONAL NOTES: I also included the SQLite3 commands I used to create the underlying SQLite3 database. The file is named "dingo-model.sql". If you have MySQL Workbench >= 5.x installed you can open the "dingo.mwb" file and see my database design. The database file is also included in the same folder and is named "dingo.db".