Question about Gtk::Notebook::append_page

Hi, I'm new to Gtkmm and I need some help.

I want each page to contain same widgets, but have different text in entries, so since I store data from Gtk::Entry elsewhere, I want to reuse same widgets.

This is What I did:

First created initial page:
Notebook.append_page(Box); // Box contains all widgets

I also added a button for creating a new page:
void Somewhere::ButtonClicked()
{
    Notebook.append_page(Box); //<--- Same Box
}

And, on notebook switch page:
void Somewhere::ChangedPage()
{
// restore data from entries for this page from std::list<DatazFromEntries>
}

Now, this crashed(?) because I was adding same Box to both pages.
Any workaround for this? Or I will have to create a copy of all widgets for each page(Expensive?)?