Re: Gtkmm program crashing when started

Hi,

you should look at the whole call stack, not just the last line.

However, a crash on unreference() suggests that you delete an object twice.

yann

On 12/12/12 13:11, Jonas Platte wrote:
Hello,
I think I need help with a program I wrote. It uses gtkmm and it
sometimes crashes without a reason when I start it (segmentation fault).
I tried to let it crash when started with debugging and it stopped in
/usr/include/glibmm-2.4/glibmm/refptr.h in line 208:
pCppObject_->unreference(); // This could cause pCppObject to be deleted.
Is this a known bug?