Hand held devices

We are almost finish with a very small application that is best suited for a hand held device.

As I said, the application is very small and uses SQLite as its RDB. The application resembles a questionnaire... fill in the blanks kind of thing, the data collected goes in to the RDB and later on could be transferd to a pc.

The app is being developed on Win7. Using C++ and Gtkmm as the GUI toolkit, the libraries used for manipulation and storage of data is 'home cooked', but heavily depend on the Glib/mm family.

From the inception of the project, the development has always been with the intention of portability, thus, it is assumed that if the device can run C/C++ applications it will be able to run our application as well.

So, my question is: Has anyone deployed an application that would be run on a hand held device (iPhone, winPhone or iPad for instance)? If so, what recommendation would you give us?

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail.