Dealing with dlls

Hello,

I've created an application with gtkmm GUI and want to send it to my friend, who does not have gtkmm installed. It normally executes on my computer (it can find dlls in gtkmm/bin folder), but gives an error about missing dll on friends' computer. I've tried to send him some of them, but it asks about other dll's. Of course, I can send him all the dlls containing in gtkmm/bin, but I doubt that this is the best solution, because in this case even simple application needs a huge bundle of libraries. Is there a better, more elegant solution?