Re: Installer for Win7

At the risk of being insulting, have you looked at the official GNOME ftp? [1]

Granted, there does not appear to be an immediate binary installer for gtkmm 3.0.

If you want to build gtkmm 3.0 for windows, check out this link. [2]

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Kevin Brightwell

[1] http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/gtkmm/