Re: api changes on libgda-uimm

On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 11:12 -0300, Renato Merli wrote:
> Hi,.
>
>   What is the stable versions of gnu libs gtkmm,

gtkmm 3.0 and gtkmm 3.2 soon.

>  gdamm and gda-uimm at
> this moment ?
>   There are no more variants of entrys for auto-completion, date,
> other data types or masked entry ?
>   Is it a safe project choice to use gdamm / gda-uimm ?

There are no stable releases of libgdamm. There has not been much demand
for it, but I might consider it.

I have no done any work on libgda-uimm and I don't think anyone else has
recently. I'm sure it would be useful to some people, but I don't need
it myself.

www.openismus.com