Re: include glade-Files in executable

I would like to ask, if there is a way to include the glade-Files in
the compiled and linked executable, because it is complicate to
distribute the files seperatly.

One way is described in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-8h6eOwKwA (The text version is offline, unfortunately.)

On the Glade mailing list someone told me* about that:
„Sure you can do that, unfortunately it means any graphic files in the Glade file need to be specified by full path, because GtkBuilder currently only uses the
file load location to resolve relative paths for loaded resources
(something that
could/should be easily fixed in GtkBuilder).“

*http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/glade-users/2011-August/005355.html