#includes with glibmm 2.31.x

I released unstable 2.31.0.2 today. Its headers no longer include all of
glibmm.h unnecessarily. Therefore, when using this, or other *mm
projects built with it, you will sometimes need to add individual
<glibmm/.h> includes to your application files. This is annoying but
seems generally wise, and helps to avoid the following problem.

glib 2.31.0 also deprecates some GThread functions that we use in our
header. I have added an ifdef/undef/def/undef dance to our
glibmm/thread.h header, but this now means that you will need to include
this first if you really want to avoid deprecation errors. This is only
a significant issue if you like building with deprecated API disabled,
as I do.

www.openismus.com