RE: How to setup GTKmm in Visual Studio 2010?

How to setup GTKmm in Visual Studio 2010?‏

Create a empty console app. -> Project Properties page of your MSVS -IDE
right click Adding an Existing Property Sheet -> choose the one in your gtkmm path

realese/debug _be sure you pick the right one the -d-2_4 is for debug,
->"#include <gtkmm.h> &&& something simple in the -" main.cpp-> Control +F5

to avoid the console window on startup ->Windows (/SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS) and as
entry point type -> mainCRTStartup

that is the answer for your question ...or if im wrong ?

a. timoshenko