How to connect editable check boxes from a tree view with the corresponding data row?

Hello!

I have reused standard check boxes in a tree view column by the member function "append_column_editable". Now I find that two implementation details are not clear enough for me yet.

1. How do I get to an object from this "addition" so that the function "...->signal_toggled().connect(sigc::mem_fun(*this, &my_tree_view::on_toggled))" can be called?

2. How do I get the connection back in the triggered callback function to the affected data row for which a check button was clicked? How can be ensured that corresponding changes will be stored back in the appropriate model record set for my table view?

Regards,
Markus