Re: Wrapping Clutter

fre 2011-10-07 klockan 15:34 +1300 skrev Ian Martin:
> Hi,
> Another question.
> I'm trying to wrap Clutter::State at present.  It's got a struct within
> it called State.  Will it be causing name clashes with the C++ generated
> class?  I can't see how it won't, and I'm getting tied in verbal knots
> trying to figure out how to wrap the State struct within the
> Clutter::State class.
>
> Ian

Hi Ian,

I'm not at all familiar with the clutter package. I just had a quick
look at http://git.gnome.org/browse/clutter/tree/clutter.
I get the impression that struct State is local to clutter-state.c. It
does not occur in clutter-state.h. So, why do you want to wrap it into
Clutter::State? Usually when you wrap a C module into C++ code, you wrap
only the API, i.e. what's in the .h files.

Please ignore this message, if you find it irrelevant. I know it's not
an answer to your question. It's just another question.

Kjell