window size, treeview and scrollbars

Hi,

I have a window with some buttons and a treeview. The normal size of
this window is -1/-1, so the default which gtk sets automaticly. The
treeview is part of a scrolled window. When I now insert values in the
treeview the scrollbar appears after some rows because the
standard heigt of treeview is relativly small. Now my question is, if
there is a way to say to the GtkScrolledwindow to expand the
 application's window as long as the size of the screen makes it
possible and only if it has entered the maximum size the screen could
display to use a scrollbar.

Thanks for any comments

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Dateien in einem proprietären
Dateiformat(z.B. Microsoft Word, Exel) zu.