Custom gtkmm widgets and glade

Hi,

I tried to add a custom gtkmm widget to the glade-3 ui designer using the information found by google and was only partially successful. Everything seems  to work except the widget rendering. It seems that the custom widget doesn’t receive any events.

I decided to try to add the custom widget described in the gtkmm documentation (http://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/2.24/sec-custom-widgets.html.en) to glade and ran into the same kind of problems. Is there someone who can help me out?

What I really like to see is that the gtkmm documentation is extended with the required information and example code how to do the custom gtkmm widget/glade integration.

Regards,

Arend.

ing. Arend Abbing

Software Engineer

Maritime Simulation Group

MARIN

2, Haagsteeg
E A Abbing marin nl P.O. Box 28 T +31 317 49 39 11
6700 AA Wageningen F +31 317 49 32 45
T  +31 317 49 32 55 The Netherlands I  www.marin.nl

MARIN news: On the application of wall functions in ship viscous flows

This e-mail may be confidential, privileged and/or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.