Goocanvas polyline segmentation fault.

Hello people,

I'm confused about the correct use of Polyline in Goocanvasmm 2.0. The
following

  points = new Goocanvas::Points(STRIP_MAX_LENGTH);
  line = Goocanvas::Polyline::create(false, *points);

gives a segmentation fault on the second line, complaining about the Polyline
operator=

Points and line are declared as:

  Goocanvas::Points *points;
  Glib::RefPtr<Goocanvas::Polyline> line;

I cannot find any example for Goocanvasmm 2.0 Polylines with non-single-line
creation. A demo program available on the 'net comments out that mode and
instead instantiates all line segments line-by-line:

http://www.google.com/codesearch/p?hl=en#vaS0EaWX668/examples/demo/primitives.cc&q=Goocanvas::Polyline::create&d=2

which seems to indicate some problem with Polylines...

Can anyone help me out here? Preferable with a pointer to a working
example?

Thanks,
John