De: Kalev Lember <kalev smartlink ee>
Para: gtkmm-list gnome org
Enviado: miércoles 11 de Mayo de 2011 13:23
Asunto: Re: Cairomm MSWindows binaries

On 05/11/2011 01:57 PM, Carlos Lopez Gonzalez wrote:
[snip]
> Can you point me to a link to download the cairomm binaries for MSWindows?
> Do we need to build cairomm binaries form source code?

Hello Carlos,

One way to build for Windows is to cross compile from Linux. It's pretty
time consuming to build everything from scratch, and for that reason (to
avoid every developer doing the same and duplicating efforts) there's
the MinGW Windows cross compiler framework in Fedora with lots of
prebuilt libraries.

In Fedora 15 the MinGW gtkmm24 stack is very up to date, including:
mingw32-atkmm-2.22.5
mingw32-cairomm-1.9.8
mingw32-glib2-2.28.6-3.fc16.noarch
mingw32-glibmm24-2.28.1