Re: Sort a treeview by program

I have not used this myself, so I'm not 100% sure it will work, but you
can try using Gtk::TreeView::Column::clicked(). (Or the equivalent
Gtk::TreeViewColumn::clicked().) I think it will have the same effect as
a user clicking the header.

There is also the sorting TreeModel, Gtk::TreeModelSort, described in
the Gtkmm tutorial that you linked to in your question.

Kjell