Gtk::AboutDialog

Hello there,

First of all, thank you for your tremendous work.
I apologize if my questions are too silly, I am an absolute beginner.
I have searched the web, the mail list and found no matching answer.

So I have written a little test project and I wanted to have Gtk::AboutDialog.
The action in the menu calls on_action_about() which does obvious things :

void MainWindow::on_action_about()
{
    Gtk::AboutDialog dialog;

    dialog.set_program_name("Program Test");
    dialog.set_version("1.0.0");
    dialog.set_copyright("France 2011");

    dialog.set_website("http://www.mysite.fr/home.html";);
    dialog.set_website_label("Blob France");

    int result = dialog.run();
}

Then, when the dialog is shown, clicking on the link pops up an error window saying :
"No application registered to manage this file"
(This my translation from French)

How may I register my browser then ?

Of course, it works when I click on any link on my explorer.
PS : at work I am using WinXP / Firefox.

Thanks a lot for your help.