Re: Patch for gnomemm-website

Hi, Murray,

I double checked my patch, I think the patch is fine. The problem it doesn't apply to the current master, because the last patch wasn't fully committed to the repository. My first patch contains the modification of 'gnomemm-website.xml' and 'Makefile.am', however, in the commit:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnomemm-website/commit/?id=a5100332eed1bb4ade8617186420b0999bef6b87

I found only 'gnomemm-website.xml' is patched, and the modification of 'Makefile.am' is missing. My second patch is depends on the first patch. That is why it doesn't apply. Could you double check that whether you forget commit the 'Makefile.am' or something wrong in my first patch? Thanks.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 9:10 PM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 20:55 +1100, Tao Wang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just found there is a missing page for 'developers', and a useless
> file 'root.html' generated by xsltproc. I created a patch to add the
> missing file and remove the root.html for each language. I will use
> Bugzilla next time.

Thanks, but that doesn't apply against the current git master.

www.openismus.com

--
Regards

Tao Wang