Re: Query regarding the Gtk::Label::modify_font() function

Thank you Kjell for the help. Thank you.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:06 PM, Kjell Ahlstedt <kjell ahlstedt bredband net> wrote:
Hi,
Do you use gtkmm2 or gtkmm3? In gtkmm2 there is the function
Gtk::Widget::modify_font(const Pango::FontDescription& font_desc). In
gtkmm3 it has been replaced by Gtk::Widget::override_font(const
Pango::FontDescription& font_desc).

If you have studied a tutorial for gtkmm2, and then use gtkmm3, you will
certainly see more differences. There is a summary at
http://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/3.0/changes-gtkmm3.html.en

/Kjell