Gstreamermm: How to get Gst::TagList without opening the stream?

Hi guys,

I just wonder if there is any kind of objects or methods in GStreamermm that are similar to GstDiscoverer so that I can get the Gst::TagList of a stream without opening it? I know that I can just open the stream and then set its state to Gst::PLAY_PAUSED and read the TagList from there, but I just afraid that it would make my application pretty slow (if I have to import like 1000 songs into my music manager software).

I really wonder how the Rhythmbox & Banshee team did it? How did they make their softwares get the GstTagList without opening the stream?

Thank you for answering my question! Have a good day!

Best regards,

Phong Cao