Segmentation fault - Gtk::UIManager::add_ui_from_string(Glib::ustring const&)

Hello everybody,

I am trying to develop a music manager using gtkmm. My program was successfully compiled. However, after running the executable file I got "Segmentation fault". I tried to debug it and here is the output in GDB:

    (gdb)
     0x00389fdc in Gtk::UIManager::add_ui_from_string(Glib::ustring const&) ()
       from /usr/lib/libgtkmm-2.4.so.1
    (gdb)
    Single stepping until exit from function _ZN3Gtk9UIManager18add_ui_from_stringERKN4Glib7ustringE,
    which has no line number information.

    Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
    The program no longer exists.

The error above occurred at line 122 in file topwin.cpp:

122. menubar_ui->add_ui_from_string(ui_info);

I do not know why this happened. I just tried to create a menu in my application and added the xml string into the Gtk::UIManager.

Attached with this email is the source code and all the necessary files of the program. I hope that you guys can help me figure this error out!

Thank you for reading my message! Have a good day!

Best regards,

Phong Cao